Flu Shots in Tampa – Seasonal Flu Shots & Outstanding Medical Care on Your Schedule
Flu shots play an important role in preventing illness in the Tampa, FL area. Whether you are simply trying to avoid the seasonal flu or you have a medical condition that puts you at higher risk for flu complications, it’s good to have a doctor available to give you the flu shot when you want it.
South Tampa Immediate Care offers flu shots in Tampa as well as a range of other medical services. Our Tampa walk-in clinic is pleased to provide experienced, compassionate care for patients throughout the area in a variety of ways, such as:
- We offer seasonal flu shots.
- Ask us about H1N1 or swine flu shots (subject to availability).
- See a doctor with no appointment necessary.
- We accept most insurance plans including
Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna,
Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare.
- Receive superior medical care at convenient times:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- We have X-rays and other diagnostic tests on site.
- We treat a variety of medical concerns such as sore throats, congestion, fevers, infections, sprains, broken bones, burns, cuts, and much more.
While other flu shot clinics in Tampa pharmacies and grocery stores only have nurse practitioners, at South Tampa Immediate Care you'll see an experienced doctor who can assist you with flu shots and dozens of other medical issues. Don’t wait in line elsewhere or schedule an inconvenient appointment weeks in advance for flu shots in Tampa. Stop by South Tampa Immediate Care instead.